Best Rehab Centers in Wyoming: Substance Abuse Treatment Services
Get substance abuse treatment for your friend or loved one. In Wyoming, rehab centers help people beat drugs and alcohol.
Substance abuse issues are rampant across the state, where 65 people died of opioids in 2020.
What are the best rehab centers and drug treatment programs in Wyoming?
- Best WY Drug and Alcohol Rehab – Central Wyoming Counseling Center
- Best WY Addiction Treatment – Wyoming Recovery
- Best WY Substance Abuse Counseling – Cedar Mountain Center
The 3 Best Substance Abuse Treatment Centers in Wyoming
1. Central Wyoming Counseling Center – Best WY Drug and Alcohol Rehab
The Central Wyoming Counseling Center (CWCC) offers support for individuals struggling with substance abuse and psychiatric disorders. They offer detox, residential inpatient treatment and outpatient programs.
1430 Wilkins Cir.
Casper, WY 82601
Intensive Treatment: Responsive Care
CWCC is committed to helping residents in Central Wyoming who struggle with addiction and co-occurring mental health problems. Through their Crisis Stabilization Services (CCSS), they offer:
- Rehabilitation – CWCC has treatment options for people who struggle with drug and alcohol addiction. Patients can stay at CWCC (residential) or come in during the day for treatment (outpatient).
- Recovery – For anyone with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, sobriety takes commitment. CWCC helps patients master the healthy habits of successful, sober people.
- Support – People in inpatient drug rehab need the support of those around them. CWCC helps loved ones understand the issues that patients face and, in doing so, mend communication gaps.
- Community – CWCC fosters a sense of community among residential inpatients and those in the outpatient treatment programs. Patients engage in support groups with like-minded people on the same journey.
People come to CWCC to beat drug and alcohol addiction. Through the sequence of treatment options, patients go through detox and restore their mental and physical health.
Addiction Treatment Services
CWCC offers multiple treatment services in its inpatient and outpatient programs. Common features in both include:
- Individual Therapy – Each patient meets with an appointed treatment counselor. During each meeting, the patient discusses his/her issues, habits and treatment progress.
- Group Therapy – At CWCC, patients meet in groups to share their insights, fears, triumphs and wisdom with like-minded people on the same mission.
- Family Support – CWCC holds sessions where patients meet with family members in a moderated setting where counselors help both parties come to an understanding.
- Relapse Prevention – Sobriety takes effort and patients often need encouragement and moral support once they leave the program. CWCC offers continued support.
CWCC does everything in its power to help patients overcome drug and alcohol addiction and achieve long-lasting recovery.
Substance Abuse Treatment Services
The CWCC substance abuse treatment facility has 68 beds. People can come for recovery and mental health treatment. The programs on offer include:
- Detox – The most difficult yet crucial phase when chemicals first leave the body and withdrawal symptoms peak. CWCC may use medication-assisted treatment to help patients through detox.
- Adult Rehab – CWCC helps adults recover from substance abuse. Many people who struggle with drugs and alcohol lose what they’ve built. Here, they begin the rebuilding process.
- Women’s Programs – Men make up the majority of people seeking treatment. Women, however, have distinct issues with mental health and substance abuse. CWCC offers comfortable all-female treatment programs.
Few Wyoming treatment centers offer flexible drug rehab programs like CWCC. With its mix of drug treatment, substance abuse and mental health services, Central Wyoming Counseling Center is one of the best options for people in the state.
2. Wyoming Recovery – Best WY Addiction Treatment
For people in or near Casper, WY, who struggle with substance use disorders, Wyoming Recovery is the area’s leading treatment provider.
231 South Wilson Street
Casper, WY 82601
Residential / Inpatient Treatment
Wyoming Recovery offers residential treatment services in a safe, supervised setting. They offer a range of drug and alcohol treatment programs with the following features:
- Distraction-Free — At Wyoming Recovery, residents unwind from the stresses of city life at focus on wellness and recovery on the Casper Campus.
- 24/7 Monitoring — Residents always get the care they need. If withdrawal symptoms surface, staff are there around the clock for emotional and medical support.
- Holistic Treatment — Wyoming Recovery offers an all-encompassing approach for people seeking addiction treatment. They help residents recover on the physical and emotional levels.
- Peer Support — Residents find the support of like-minded individuals at the Casper Campus, Everyone there is on the same journey with insights and stories of inspiration.
- Individual Support — Each resident can add or halt treatment methods to his/her program based on what does or doesn’t work in the individual’s situation.
Each person who enters Wyoming Recovery fills out a patient registration form and undergoes pre-screening and a biopsychosocial evaluation.
Wyoming Recovery also offers intensive outpatient programs, which cover the same ground as residential treatment but allow the patient to spend nights at home.
- Addiction Treatment — The foremost goal of treatment is sobriety. To achieve this, recovery care staff emphasize a mix of chemical abstinence, wellness activities and mental health counseling.
- Activities — Wyoming Recovery promotes wellness activities like animal care, equine therapy, hiking, art and music therapy, exercise, yoga and other things that engage the mind and body.
- Freedom — In outpatient treatment programs, patients come to the campus for daytime counseling and activities and return home in the evenings.
- Mental Health Treatment — For lasting recovery, campus counselors offer dual diagnosis and cognitive behavioral therapy to treat the co-occurring mental health disorders that often accompany drug and alcohol use, such as trauma, depression and PTSD.
Like most treatment centers with outpatient clinics, Wyoming Recovery conducts group therapy sessions where people heal together in a supportive setting.
3. Cedar Mountain Center – Best WY Substance Abuse Counseling
Cody Regional is a healthcare facility in Northwest Wyoming that functions as a drug rehab center with mental illness treatment providers.
707 Sheridan Ave
Cody, WY 82414
Substance Abuse Services
People come to Cody to fight substance addiction. Cody’s treatment specialists help people fight:
- Drugs – Drugs like cocaine, heroin and especially fentanyl are highly addictive, but long-term sobriety is achievable.
- Alcohol – Gin and booze are available everywhere and toxic for people who can’t self-regulate. Cody helps people master abstinence.
- Prescription Meds – People who exceed their prescription dosages could render the drugs harmful and addictive.
At the Cedar Mountain Center, people overcome chemical dependency and get counseling for PTSD and trauma. Cody Regional also offers family therapy, pain management and physical therapy. Residential programs last 30-60 days.
Find the Best Treatment Centers in Wyoming
Drugs and alcohol destroy families, lives and communities. Don’t let your loved one fall prey to this downward spiral. Contact the nearest Wyoming rehab center near you today.