Deer Hollow Recovery and Rehab Center Information
- Viewed - 972
Deer Hollow Recovery and Wellness Centers in Draper, Utah, are some of the region’s best outpatient and residential addiction treatment facilities.
Despite Utah reporting fewer people who use illicit drugs than the national average (5.6% compared to 8.82%), the state is home to several excellent rehabs. Deer Hollow being one of them.
Quick View Of Deer Hollow Recovery Center
|Treatment Programs||Unique Amenities||Medication-Assisted Treatment?||Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorder?||Insurance|
|18 modalities and programs||Equine therapy||No, but they can connect you to detox services in the area.||Yes, with extensive mental health services.||Most Major Insurance Plans|
What is Deer Hollow Recovery?
Deer Hollow recovery center in Draper, Utah, is a dual facility offering residential or intensive outpatient treatment for individuals addicted to alcohol or drugs.
Deer Hollow Recovery and Wellness is the name given to the residential facility. At the same time, while Deer Hollow Intensive Outpatient Services is located in a separate facility and focuses on its namesake treatment program.
The rehab center and recovery facility offers dual diagnosis treatment, especially to first responders, law enforcement officers, and veterans. Their treatment modalities are evidence-based and provide in-depth treatment to all who require assistance with mental illness or a substance use disorder.
Located in Draper, UT, Deer Hollow Recovery is a one-of-a-kind rehab with luxury residences, comfortable recovery housing, treatment rooms, and expert staff.
Treatment Options Available at Deer Hollow Recovery
The treatment programs offered by Deer Hollow are split between outpatient and residential services.
Deer Hollow Recovery and Wellness Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Encompassing the treatment of both a substance use disorder and a mental health condition simultaneously.
- Mental Health Services: Dedicated therapy and counseling services address mental health conditions during a standard addiction treatment program.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: As a branch of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy promotes mindfulness, stability, and acceptance.
- Cognitive Processing Therapy: Another form of CBT, cognitive processing therapy, involves learning how to identify and address negative beliefs related to trauma that may have aided the development of addiction.
- Mind-Body Bridging: A specialized therapy service that helps link emotional and logical thought processes to encourage a sense of self-awareness in participants.
- Equine Therapy: Equine therapy can provide an excellent way to deal with underlying or suppressed emotions by creating enjoyment and renewing your lust for life.
- Recreational Activity: Offering alcohol and narcotic free recreational activities can help participants find joy and friendship outside of environments that promote substance abuse.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR): This treatment involves connecting your mind and body and creating awareness of how your body is involved in psychotherapy while unlocking unprocessed trauma and addressing it in an uninvolved way.
- Accelerated Reprocessing Therapy: This combines principles from various therapy modalities to address more than one issue at a time.
- Family Support Education: Family support is vital to most people in rehab treatment. The Deer Hollow family program works with participant’s families and loved ones to provide a therapeutic setting where members of the family can interact in a non-judgmental, open-minded way.
- Meditation/Mindfulness: Enhancing your awareness and mindfulness over how emotions trigger responses that encourage addiction, you can help find strategies to deal with these issues.
- Psychodrama: Involves obtaining insight into your life through role-play and theatrical presentation to investigate specific aspects of trauma or the causes of their addiction development.
- Case Management: This helps manage your treatment and support systems from admission to sober living arrangements and vocational support.
Deer Hollow Outpatient Services
Besides the treatments provided during the Deer Hollow Recovery and Wellness residential program, outpatient services may include the following modalities:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): The PHP treatment options involve attending sessions five days a week with highly trained therapists and counselors. PHP is a more time-intensive program than IOP and suits people who want to stay at home during treatment but still want to focus heavily on their recovery journey.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): IOP typically follows PHP and involves shorter sessions, although participants meet five days a week. This program involves group therapy and other therapeutic services alongside case management and discharge planning assistance.
- Life Skills Training and Psycho-Educational Groups involving shame resiliency, compassion, and healthy relationship counseling. These life skills provide participants with the chance to develop social and personal skills vital to maintaining sobriety.
- Internal Family Systems (IFS): This therapy system involves identifying various sub-personalities within each participant’s mental existence. This treatment focuses on helping heal the painful emotions that may have resulted in the development of addiction,
- Group Therapy allows participants to discuss their experiences and opinions in a non-judgmental environment. It also encourages improved social skills and relatability, leading to a stronger addiction recovery journey.
Does Deer Hollow Offer Medication-Assisted Treatment?
Deer Hollow doesn’t provide detox services or medication-assisted treatment. However, the facility can put you in touch with detox centers in the area. Detox typically involves withdrawal symptoms of varying severity that take up to two weeks to start subsiding.
Using doctor-prescribed medication like suboxone and buprenorphine can help prevent a relapse or ease withdrawal symptoms to make the detox process easier.
- Substance Abuse Disorders including opioids, stimulants, alcohol, and other narcotics. Treating substance abuse is the main focus of Deer Hollow and all the programs offered have addiction recovery at its core.
- Trauma is a significant source of the development of substance abuse disorders. Addressing this trauma is necessary to help find the root of the addiction and helping them find coping mechanisms for triggers that encourage using.
- Mental Health Issues like depression, suicidal ideation, and anxiety can put people at a greater risk of developing a substance use disorder. Addressing these issues could help improve your chances of a successful, long-lasting recovery.
Deer Hollow Recovery Amenities
Deer Hollow Wellness and Recovery forms part of the residential sector of the Deer Hollow rehab. Residential space is divided into Pioneer House and Annie’s House, each with individualized treatment modalities and recommendations.
Another outpatient facility provides a dedicated space for people seeking intensive treatment while still residing at home or in one of Deer Hollow’s Recovery Houses.
Pioneer House is a co-ed house in Draper, Utah, located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. The facility comprises a rustic, cabin-style residential space, beautifully decorated with wood finishes and elegant furniture.
The residence is overseen by 24/7 onsite staff, and an in-house chef prepares meals. A separate house hosts therapy and meeting rooms with onsite nursing care and a medical provider. The house is situated on two acres of lush mountainside landscape and is surrounded by calming outdoor spaces.
Annie’s House and Deer Hollow Recovery and Wellness merged to form a specialized, dual diagnosis addiction treatment center. Easily accessed, Annie’s House is located on a large lawn with a pool and serene views of the mountains.
The interior is cleanly decorated with a spacious kitchen and cozy living spaces. Rooms are shared between two to three program participants, and the entire building is light and air.
Deer Hollow Recovery’s outpatient facility is centrally located in Draper, UT. The exterior is built of stone and situated on a neat lawn. Treatment and therapy rooms are intimate and comfortably decorated.
The entire facility provides a calming, inviting environment for participants to undergo counseling, therapy, and other outpatient services.
Recovery Residences are made available to anyone seeking a drug- and alcohol-free living space while they transition from treatment to everyday life.
The Deer Hollow Recovery Residence is divided into two houses, one for men and one for women. The male residence is fully furnished, has five shared bedrooms, and has easy access to bus stops and local shops.
The female residence is centrally located in Draper and is homily decorated for the comfort of its residents.
Admission to Treatment at Deer Hollow Recovery
Deer Hollow accepts a variety of payments, including all major credit cards, cash, and checks, as well as most insurance providers.
If these do not suit your budget, the facility can also offer financing options ensuring no one is turned away from getting help for addiction.
Deer Hollow Recovery is in Network with Beacon, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, EmiHealth, First Health, and PEHP.
Other insurance plans accepted by Deer Hollow Recovery include Aetna, GEHA, Moda, Premera, and Pacific Source.
If you have any queries regarding insurance benefits, simply contact the facility for free insurance verification.
Deer Hollow Recovery Contact Details
- Deer Hollow Recovery And Wellness Center, Address: 1481 E Pioneer Rd, Draper, UT 84020
- Deer Hollow Outpatient Services, Address: 12608 S. 125 W. STE E, Draper, UT 84020
- Phone: 385-213-9969
Below are some frequently asked questions about Deer Hollow and Utah rehabs.
Why Choose Deer Hollow Recovery?
Deer Hollow is an excellent rehab facility that offers unique treatments like eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) and equine therapy. Located at the foot of a mountain, the two residential centers are well-decorated and set in serene nature.
The high-quality treatments combined with stellar residential facilities make Deer Hollow an excellent choice for treatment in Utah.
Why Seek Treatment in Utah?
Known for gorgeous mountains and natural scenery, Utah is an excellent choice for undergoing rehab if you’re in search of a location away from the stress and constant bustling of busy cities.