National TASC Invites You to Join!
National TASC is a national membership organization whose members are dedicated to the professional delivery of screening, assessment, referral and case management services to substance-abusing adult and juvenile offender populations. By joining National TASC, you demonstrate your level of personal and professional dedication to these same elements.
The mission of National TASC is to offer leadership, advocacy and policy recommendations for innovative treatment and recovery supports that result in opportunities for justice-involved individuals with behavioral health needs to achieve healthy and productive lives with their families and communities.
TASC Membership Benefits
By joining National TASC you lend your support to the efforts of the National office. Your benefits include:
- National Advocacy
- National TASC Quarterly Newsletter, Legislative & Funding Alerts
- Special Policy and Research Publications
- Priority Status for Conferences and Trainings
- Invitation to Washington, D.C. Capital Briefings and Hill Days
- Board Membership & Committee Membership Eligibility
- Program Exchange Opportunities
- Referrals and Technical Assistance
- The chance to say “I belong”!